This is so funny!! I was reading the blog of someone in my training group and remembered that I once started a blog on here so I did some searching and found it then tried to log on but couldn't remember how to. I got on my old computer because I was quite sure I had checked the "remember me" box and sure enough I was able to get the log in info!! I guess I didn't do a very good job of blogging about my first marathon! Well, I did run it and I even finished but it was a disaster but I never once thought of never doing another one. Well, guess what!! I just ran my THIRD marathon 2 weeks ago!!!
Today I am tracking a friend who is running the NYC marathon. He's almost there!! This is the coolest tracking I've ever seen. It does the usual 5K, 10K, 15K, 20K, half, and 25K, then from mile 16 on it's every mile! I can figure out his mile splits! He had a bad mile at 23 but has come back but not quite the 8 min miles he ran up until then. (at mile 25) It's bringing back memories of 2 weeks ago, my last 3 miles were the worst! This is so cool! I've been watching it since mile 23. I was checking it every now and then and then I went for a run and came back and he was past mile 19. I took my shower and have been watching it since then. It's amazing how much time I can waste on something like this!!!!!
ok, my friend just finished!! Now I can get on with other things!! I have some errands to run. I am going to try to get back into doing this. I kept one when I was running my first half marathon and my family was reading it.
Maybe next time I will write about my last marathon.
Lorenda
3 time marathoner!
and maybe a blogger again
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment